Author Topic: SWL - Yidam  (Read 95 times)

Offline Yidam

• New Recruit
SWL - Yidam
« on: July 14, 2019, 11:03:08 AM »
Server

Characters
Yidam
Playtimes
Quite flexible
About Me
Hi, my Name is Max, I'm from Germany, 27 years old and currently studying Psychology (Master) in Mainz. I have a wide range of interests. What draws me to Secret World is especially the interest in Mythology and a Deep, immersive universe with many Secrets to be uncovered. What draws me to your cabal is that it seems to be made of People who seem to enjoy the lore and Background of the game and don't just seem to Play it in a superficial way. I love your application form "Add your Color to the spectrum", because I conceive of each Person as a unique Colour of life and who makes the full spectrum whole.
I already started the TSW in the Beta and played it up to the end-game. I even bought the Grandmaster-package (lifetime-abo), but stopped playing some years ago. I still have many good memories of the game and that's why I am returning now.
What I hope to get from the Cabal is to get into contact with interesting people with which I can have interesting talks with while gaming, maybe even about philosophical topics? I think Secret World is quite inviting for that. And of course, doing quests or dungeons together or roleplay.
I am not a hardcore gamer, so don't expect me to be online for many hours every day.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Max

Offline Teeko

• Community Elder
  • Resident Community Gnome
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • alts
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
Re: SWL - Yidam
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 03:13:04 PM »
Thanks for applying Max!

Unfortunately, The Arcane Light has closed down as the last active members have quit playing SWL. There's still some minor activity here on the forum, but that's all. So I'm afraid all I can do is wish you the best in finding and active Cabal out there that fits your needs.

Offline Aeowin

• Community Elder
  • Arcane Leader
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • alts
    • alts
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
    • Ranger
Re: SWL - Yidam
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 08:19:55 PM »
I just wanted to echo Teeko's best wishes, I wish you had found us in our glory days.... :'(