Author Topic: New start for the TAL guild?  (Read 661 times)

Offline Teeko

• Community Elder
  • Resident Community Gnome
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • alts
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
New start for the TAL guild?
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:52:11 PM »
After years of logging in mostly just to do daily crafting missions and minion mission, I started to actively play Rift again a couple of weeks ago. After getting a new guild member, I've decided to try and get the guild going again. With that, I'll do some cleaning up in the guild roster. Last anyone logged in is over 400 days ago and most are over 2000 days ago! Considering server merges and name releases and whatnot that has been done during that time, I'm not even sure all member characters even exists anymore.
If someone would start playing the game again and find themselves having been removed from the guild, you will of course be welcome to join again.

Offline Alanar

• Community Elder
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
Re: New start for the TAL guild?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
Awesome, Teeko! Let me know if you need anything and I'll throw a hamster at it. I'm not as responsive as I was in the past, but I'm still trolling these forums regularly.  ;)

Offline Teeko

• Community Elder
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • alts
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 07:21:23 PM »
I also check in here now and then, but not as regular as before. Sadly not much to do here anymore than tend to the cobwebs and keep the dust bunnies company.

Offline Alanar

• Community Elder
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 11:10:22 PM »
Indeed. I work a regular "9-5" type job the hospital now so not as much free time all at once when I am off work. Gotten into Guild Wars 2 again this weekend since there's a new expansion next year...

Offline porter

• TSW Officer
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
    • Lurker Down
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 08:47:39 AM »
I've never played Rift but it is good to see some action here :) Good luck Teeko!
An honest locksmith.

Offline Teeko

• Community Elder
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • alts
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 05:20:39 PM »
Thanks Porter! Already got some more new members, of which one already left... Reminds me of the sad side of guild recruiting. Everyone that quits and disappears. :'(

Grats on the regular work times @Alanar ! That kind of stability in life is usually a good thing. And GW2 is a nice game. I had fun while we played there.

I doubt Rift will get any more expansions. It basically runs in maintenance mode now. But I still have so much left to do in the game to keep me occupied for a long time.

Offline Alanar

• Community Elder
    • Flag
    • Timezone
    • alts
    • Faction
    • Chronicle
    • Main Game
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 12:06:39 AM »
@Teeko
Glad you're enjoying it. I've been keeping an eye out for new MMOs. Not much coming out soon and the ones that were are all delayed...